Monday, March 16, 2009

Baked Tacos

I love the colors of this meal. And it's so easy, there isn't even a recipe. I'll come up with some instructions for you. This is one that I go to when I'm thinking, "what else can I possibly do with hamburger tonight?"

Baked Tacos

1 lb hamburger
1 small onion, diced
1 t garlic, chopped
1 T cumin
salt and pepper
1 small can tomato sauce
1 1/2 c shredded cheese
8 flour tortillas

Brown hamburger with onions and garlic. Season with salt, pepper, cumin.
Assemble by filling tortilla with hamburger, then some tomato sauce, then some cheese.
Roll up and place seam side down in a 9x13 baking dish.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 min.
Remove from oven and spoon remaining tomato sauce on top of tortillas and top with more shredded cheese.
Bake another 10 min.
Top with sour cream, salsa, lettuce, guacamole.
Serve with rice and beans.

No comments: