Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Monday

Don't you wish we could all be happy and completely satisfied sinking our teeth into PB&J's every night. Well, actually my kids would be and I probably should be. Sometimes I wish I didn't enjoy food so much. I gotta have variety....variety in color...variety in flavors....variety in texture.
Anyhoo, here's my variety for this week.


terriaki chicken/twice baked potatoes/veggie
chicken green bean coconut curry/rice
pulled pork sandwiches/coleslaw/chips
sweet and sour stir fry/rice
Papa Murphy's

3 comments:

Kendra said...

I normally make my dinner plans the day of (or sometimes the day before) so I don't know what's for dinner this week but I can put what we had LAST week:
Cheese Ravioli/red sauce
White Chicken Chili/chips
Enchiladas
Fish/rice/veggies
Soft Shell Tacos/black beans/rice

Heather said...

I wish I could be content eating the same thing all of the time as well. My hubby would have no problem eating PB&J every night either.

~Fettuccine Alfredo
~garlic brown sugar chicken over rice, asparagus
~zucchini Parmesan, glazed pineapple chops, potato
~quesadillas, chips and salsa
~grilled chicken teriyaki, mixed veggies, rice

Julie H said...

Your blog provided much inspiration for my menu this week and next. I can't wait until next week to try the Vietnamese carmel chicken.


Pancakes/eggs/apples
Blackbean soup/cornbread
Steaks on the grill/yams/bread/some veggie
Baked tacos/rice/black beans/guac
Deep dish pizza
Leftovers