Monday, April 12, 2010

Deodorant Update


After using the homemade deodorant for a whole week, I wanted to give you a product review. This is the best deodorant I have ever used! I apply it once in the morning and it has kept the stinks away! I did a smell check after sweating, at the end of the day, even the next morning....no smell! None! I've never had a deodorant work this well! I have even made a man's version for the men in my life. Same recipe, but added pine essential oil instead of grapefruit. And once it was mixed I put it in an old deodorant tube so it was easier to apply for my little guy (that would be Evan....not Tony). I hope you have tried making your own. If not, why not this week?! Let me know if you love it as much as I do.

4 comments:

Grandma G said...

Yay! Toldja so.... ;-)

Elle said...

I tried this and I can't get mine to be as creamy as yours. How did you do it? I followed the recipe from How about Orange. Please let me know. Thanks.

Heidi said...

Hey Elle-
I needed to stir for quite a while. At first it seems as though it will never come together and then somehow it does. Try stirring really fast. If that still doesn't work, I would add a little more coconut oil.
Hope that helps!
-Heidi

Elle said...

Will try that...thank you.