Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Addie & Daddy!

Saturday was Tony's and Addie's birthday.
We were out of town so this post is to wish them a belated birthday.


Addie-
I can't believe you are 4!
I love...
...your smile when you show all of your teeth
...how you help me with Isaiah
...your random thoughts
...that God gave me a girl
...that you love all things girly

Happy Birthday Addie! I hope you love God even more this year!



Tony-
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love....
...how you come home from work and make a bee line to me
...that you take Isaiah during Sunday School so I can listen
...when you intercept the kids ?'s when they all seem to start with "Mom?"
...that you are a godly man who seeks to do what it right
...listening to you play the piano at night
...talking to you and making plans
...that you are mine
Happy Birthday Tony! May God give us many more years together in Him!

No comments: