Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Monday

This was the fastest weekend. Deer hunting flew by. Probably because we usually stay till Monday, but this year with 2 in school and one without anymore vacation days, we came home Sunday night.

That means today is back to the regular Monday routine. Kids are off to school, hubby's off to work, groceries are bought, meals are planned. Here's what I'll be fixin.

chicken and dumplings
meatloaf/ mashed potatoes/ green beans
stewed indian chicken/rice/naan
deep dish pizza
baked ziti/garlic bread/corn


I'm always looking for more meal ideas. What are some of your meals lately?

1 comment:

the Provident Woman said...

It has been so long since I've had chicken and dumplings. Now I'm craving it.

I wanted to let you know I have a giveaway on my blog. Click on the WHAT AM I? GIVEAWAY picture in one of the right sidebars.